Monday, May 20, 2013

July 4th is coming!

    Part of the reason I love Thirty-One is how creative and festive you can be with their products. I found this photo via google search* so can't take credit for the idea, but I think it's absolutely adorable. When I think of summer, I think of great memories on hot days with flip-flops, ice-cream, warm nights and fireworks. So I love things that remind me of that, like this USA large utility tote as well as the new Fun Flop print from Thirty-One.
 
 
 
Browse the catalog or order: http://www.mythirtyone.com/jessicaLsmith
Contact me about an online party: jessicasthirtyonegifts@gmail.com




*The original photographer is unknown to me, if it is you please provide your website where the photo was originally posted and I will either credit you or remove this photo per your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment